Gurudwara and Rangoli Metro Art 12th dec

Sri Guru Singh sabha was in my list since a year and I was finally able to make it. The moment I entered, I felt lighter due to the bhajans.Mind was totally in peace. I met a very nice devotee who guided me through out until I finished the lunch.After the prayer I moved to lunch hall and had delicious paratha , sabji and kheer.I got the same feeling when I visited Amritsar long back.ladies were busy chopping veggies and making rotis.Some men were involved in cleaning vessels.People from various backgrounds come to gurudwara and perfom social services leaving back their ego.That was the main intention behind the service.This was very neatly explained by the devotee whom I met.He was also involved in cleaning up the waste papers..Over all I enjoyed the visit.
I found a bit difficulty in finding Rangoli Metro Art from gurudwara which was in Ulsoor.But could manage it after speaking to the locals.I took metro and reached MG Road station.Metro Art Museum is just blow the station in the under ground.The Museum consists of many paintings related to Metro service and other cultural art forms of India.It also has a play area for kids.


















0 comments:

Post a Comment